Australia’s Macroeconomic Policy
- Academic level: University
- Subject: Economics
- Paper format: MLA
Cause and Effect Essay
The Consequences of World War II
- Academic level: High School
- Subject: History
- Paper format: MLA
The Scientific Method
- Academic level: College
- Subject: Technology
- Paper format: MLA
Ethics, Technology, Sustainability, and Social Issues in Business
- Academic level: Ph.D.
- Subject: Business Studies
- Paper format: APA
List Of 100 Argumentative Essay Topics
Politics Argumentative Essay Topics
- Society freedom begins with overt borders.
- Terrorism and negotiation methods are incompatible.
- Military training is to be conducted by everyone.
- The future us for independent states only.
- Empires deprive national minorities` individuality.
- War is associated only with negative.
- Women should head the states.
- Migrants need equal rights with indigenous citizens.
- The European Union is strong enough to protect its interests.
- The White House is appropriate place for Donald Trump.
Sports Argumentative Essay Topics
- Victory determines the competition process quality.
- Team characteristics are more important than leadership.
- Aggressive sports should be banned.
- The Anti-Doping Committee acts in connection with politics.
- Sport is to be mandatory for everyone.
- Professional sports maim the destinies of millions.
- Sport discipline requirements are not effective for children.
- The 21st century changes the priority sports list.
- Training in the mountains increases endurance.
- Professional sports destroys the athletes` bodies.
Artificial Intelligence Argumentative Essay Topics
- Artificial intelligence developments are significant for mankind.
- AI will be able to control a person.
- Synthetic people become a part of everyday life soon.
- Mankind will regret the provision of machines with consequences.
- Robots will never have emotions.
- Humanity does not need an artificial intellect.
- Robots differ from artificial intelligence machines.
- Artificial intelligence is evolving at a rapid pace.
- Robots will replace a human being in every profession.
- AI technologies will not substitute the attention to Internet resources.
Technologies Argumentative Essay Topics
- Technologies have facilitated the mankind.
- Advertising allows getting an idea of the country.
- Technologies emerge a new layer of culture.
- Interpersonal relations suffer from modern ways of communication.
- Technologies help to absorb information in a short time.
- The use of mobile phones in restaurants should be prohibited.
- Non-contact equipment control reduces the level of security.
- Tablets are the weak link in the digital world.
- Alternative fuels are the way to the energy freedom.
- A smart phone saves from loneliness.
Economy Argumentative Essay Topics
- The global economic crisis in 2008 was useful.
- Economic development is intense owing to unemployment.
- All countries are obliged to repay external debts.
- Money is a defining aspect in job search.
- Inflation is the main enemy of wealth.
- A lottery business is to be private.
- Population migration is a political picture of each state.
- The state should financially encourage the housewives.
- Competition is the driving force of development.
- The cryptocurrency is the future of the financial system.
The science Argumentative Essay Topics
- Scientific progress is for the benefit of mankind.
- Humanity cannot refuse laboratory animal investigations.
- Stephen Hawking left behind a number of scientific breakthroughs.
- The Space investigations open up unlimited possibilities for mankind.
- Science cannot exist without doubts.
- A lot of science achievements are harmful for the planet.
- The concept of science does not have a single explanation.
- Physics is one of the most important branches of science.
- Scientific knowledge forms the person`s life activity.
- The role of scientists in modern society is enormous.
Culture Argumentative Essay Topics
- Mass media is the creator of a new type of culture.
- The UN is to protect the people`s cultural rights more actively.
- The death of civilization speeds up the technological progress.
- Ancient culture has a huge impact on the contemporary course of developing the creative potential of young people.
- Cultural traditions of ancestors are the background of modern conditions.
- New standards destroy cultural heritage in many countries.
- Spirituality is to be developed from a young age.
- Religion and culture have a lot of affinities and contradictions.
- The role of dance is great in the formation of the cultural layer of society.
- Culture has no alternative in harmonizing the individuality.
Education Argumentative Essay Topics
- The future is for the special education of high school students.
- School distracts from the educational process.
- College is to control the level of academic preparation of the students only.
- It is important to separate boys and girls during the educational process.
- Tradition is not enough for the education.
- The teacher`s salary should be related to the students` knowledge level.
- Friend influence the personality of a teenager more than a family.
- Evaluation of knowledge at school is controversial for the harmonious development of the personality.
- The effect of training can be traced not earlier 6-7 years old.
- The school is to provide pupils with more choice freedom.
Modern society Argumentative Essay Topics
- Not everyone can cope with growing prosperity.
- The availability of travelling brings both good and bad.
- Human rights in the 21st century are indestructible only in the prosperous countries.
- Conceptual map of the society differs in the early 20th century.
- Clothing largely determines human behavior.
- The amount of money determines the success.
- TV negatively affects the psyche of the younger generation.
- The influence of public opinion leads to a mediocre personality.
- Modern man rarely makes an important decision alone.
- Elimination of the police will not affect the criminal situation in the society.
Music Argumentative Essay Topics
- The role of melodies for living beings is invaluable.
- Modern music is destructive.
- The genius of great musical compositions remained in the 19th century.
- Notes are the greatest invention for the world of art.
- Music teaches responsiveness.
- Mozart`s sonatas help to cope with stress.
- RAP reflects a serious layer of street culture and national traditions.
- Work under the musical accompaniment shows good results.
- The Internet could not devastate the philharmonic halls and conservatories.
- Understanding of genres and directions in music enhances the intellect.